Entrepreneurship at its finest
March 26, 2010
I was so pleased to learn that this week Robin McFee and Winnie Lai’s online startup business generated its first $1 of revenue.
This is a great example of entrepreneurship at its finest:
(1) Robin and Winnie identified a market problem (managing waiting times and phone call volumes at offices of family doctors).
(2) Devised a solution and validated it with the marketplace.
(3) Built an alpha of the product and did a soft launch.
(4) Revised based on feedback.
(5) Showed value before charging, and now;
(6) Clinicbook is live and in revenue.
My heartiest congratulations to these great UBC student entrepreneurs.
Visit and use Clinicbook here: www.clinicbook.ca